Akshat Bharti Poems
- Vegetation Violence Camping in the Scottish Moors Gave me a ...
- Beautiful Life Near the gutter Under the debris A fresh ...
- An Angel Once there was a boy To the world he seemed like a ...
- Parents Standing alone in the tsunami of life I miss those ...
- A Letter Never Posted Oh dear, When I see you, It makes me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Akshat Bharti
Camping in the Scottish Moors
Gave me a lot of time to brood
Of my actions against Nature
With the sadness I whimpered
As I saw a Chainsaw in the distance
My fear boiled into anger
At the woodcutter I ran out
And gave him a Mighty Clout
How dare he hurt nature
And proclaims his deeds with such stature?