Alan Hagler Poems
- The Garden Looking through clear panes of glass to the ...
- Voyager Sunburst through her lemon hair Like fingers of gold...
- River Of Time Floating along on a river of time A riverboat ...
- Beyond The Light Horizon Touch us with your cosmic ...
- Lovers Dawn of time, as shores of sand, We live this life ...
- The Only Citizen In The City O... Echoes through the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Hagler
Dawn of time, as shores of sand,
We live this life as woman and man,
Through eternity, we explore the sky,
Together, shared souls, past heaven we fly
Our life in the forest was alive and fine,
Your rough textured trunk, next to mine,
I caressed you with my branches, shared leaves,
Brilliant our foliage, we were, beautiful trees,
We sped through our lives, from seedlings to lumber,
Then started all over, you the clouds, me the thunder,
For eons, we’ve moved in tandem, so bright,
Galaxies awaiting our trips through the night,
As a planet, ...