alan j duffield lock
alan j duffield lock Poems
- (guardian Angel) ' There is a question i would like to ask ...
- A Driver's View I spend all day driving around, the engine ...
- Play, Play And Play (Kitten) We got a kitten the other day, ...
- I Hide My Eye's I hide my eye's, so i don't see you, i ...
- The Mind's Eye Fire Home, where in the inglenock burning so ...
- Happy Anniversary Anniversaries come and go, I write this ...
- A Flower's Song Oh butterfly, beautiful butterfly, when you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alan j duffield lock
' There is a question i would like to ask you ',
a young girl said to me,
it took me by surprise, as it came out of the blue,
so i said ' Please feel free ',
' Do you believe in life after death ',
and as she told me, i held my breath,
'You see, i lost my father a year ago ',
and in her eye's i could see her sorrow,
i said to her ' I know how you feel ',
you see i went through the same ordeal,
' I lost my dad when i was eight,
and like you, there was anger and hate,
i missed him so much,
and wanted to keep intouch ',
'After a time from ...