Alan Paul Stevens
Alan Paul Stevens Poems
- Dream I dreamed You came to me at night Weak with desire I...
- The War Memorial Names carved into stone tell an ancient ...
- Awaken Awaken my mind to the spirit Aware of Christ's life ...
- Stop, Start Stop Trying To make it right Stop
- Kiss The Badge Kiss the badge This is my team My ...
- Falling In Love Sip the wine as it kisses my lips, ...
- Intoxication Intense the intoxication of my heart As ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Paul Stevens
You came to me at night
Weak with desire
You have stolen my heart.
You were knocking at the door
Called me to unlock it
But you had disappeared.
I searched the town for you
Looked on every street
Would not let you go.
You finally claimed me
Called me your own
Loved me unconditionally.