alanah flad Poems
- Just Playin Ball Chanting fills the air Smell the hot dogs ...
- Beach Vacation Smell the salty air Here the childrens sweet ...
- Keep Going It’s not over yet Never give up, keep ...
- Just Forget About It Don’t stress out, calm down Tomorrow is...
- In Memory Think of those who died Gave up everything for ...
- Life Goes On
- Love Its close to magic That touch that makes you ...
hello. im a young poet i mostly wright haiku poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alanah flad
Just Playin Ball
Chanting fills the air
Smell the hot dogs on the grill
Swish CRACK goes the bat
the dirt on their face
chewing on sunflower seeds
crying form the feild
lay back have some
just for the fun of the game
join in when you want