alanah flad Poems
- Beach Vacation Smell the salty air Here the childrens sweet ...
- Keep Going It’s not over yet Never give up, keep ...
- Just Forget About It Don’t stress out, calm down Tomorrow is...
- In Memory Think of those who died Gave up everything for ...
- Life Goes On
- Love Its close to magic That touch that makes you ...
- Just Playin Ball Chanting fills the air Smell the hot dogs ...
hello. im a young poet i mostly wright haiku poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alanah flad
Smell the salty air
Here the childrens sweet laughter
We all feel so safe
sand castles built high
seaguls flying all around
here the waves crashing
sand between your toes
waching people all around
love is in the air