Albert Ralph Poems
- My Umbrella MY UMBRELLA September 20,1983 In the midst of...
- Erosion (Yesterday's Dreams) . EROSION June –August ...
- Through Blackest Night THROUGH BLACKEST NIGHT June? ...
- Isn'T It Strange Isn't is strange, the way we change? The ...
- Children Of The Moment CHILDREN OF THE MOMENT June 30th- ...
- Resurrection RESURRECTION April 7 – 14th,1983 with Sam ...
- Streams Of Desire STREAMS OF DESIRE This, like so many of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Albert Ralph
In the midst of falling rain, I find I’m not falling.
Cats and dogs don’t hound me.
Rain clouds roll by.
Storm clouds piled high.
My umbrella, keeps the falling rain from drowning me.
Hold me close! See me flying!
Red skies, do not mourn for me.
Sailors worry, Jailors scurry.
But my umbrella keeps the falling rain from washing me away.
It’s been said to me,
That a smile should be your umbrella.
Well I suppose that it may be true,
But it goes much deeper than that.
Because a smile is just another coat ...