Aldamayo Panjaitan Poems
- #4 (War) The big boys shouted, 'Man your arms! ! ' for their...
- #6 (Fate Intertwined) Array of light disarrayed and life ...
- #2 (Conscience) I've been there and i've been ...
- Mime The Rhyme a moment in your life shall be nothing if ...
- God How I Love This Creation O... Heaven knows i've ...
- A Space Deity billions of sparkling stars in our night ...
- A Nice Romance in this ever fading and treacherous ...
i was born in a 'seemed to be' happy family in jakarta,21st march 1990, yea, after 4 years of constant fight and fuss, my mum and dad got divorced and it quite got me into some kind of emotional confusion for a while.. but in time i got better on facing the truth.
then, i got into school, penabur k6 (my lovely elementary school) , i was quite a first ranked boy for the 1st and 2nd... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aldamayo Panjaitan
The big boys shouted, 'Man your arms! ! '
for their silly little game, ,
and the children ran to the battlefield,
to satisfy their hunger..
the children shoots, the children jumps
a complete chaos created by the boys and being played by little childrens..
one by one, the children fell
fell for honor
fell for duty
fell for nothing
and finally the big boys found a new toy
while millions of childrens have gone,
they smiled and prepared the Giant Mushroom
they laughed as they shout, 'Fire in the hole! '