Alec Seabee Poems
- I'Ve Planted My Roots I've planted my roots a thousand ...
- The Burning Light In Me the burning light in me by the son ...
- Identical Carnal Twin opening your lustful mind craving the ...
- Home Is Behind home is behind my place ahead you lit a soul...
- It's A Miracle To Fall In Love it's a miracle to fall in ...
- Feathers Sprung From Shoulder ... feathers sprung from ...
- Teardrop love is a word emotions reverb voice of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alec Seabee
I'Ve Planted My Roots
I've planted my roots
a thousand routes into the soil
a thousand eons of toil
that felt like a breeze
time and wind flowing
always glowing and growing
I became a tree
digging deeper in love and life you gave me
strong willed and diehard
standing and sheltering
under my guard
you are sleeping