Alex Adam Poems
- Technology Perhaps at one point in time, There were ...
- Perspective From the point of view of An inanimate object ...
- Inarticulate It's something we all have done If not done ...
- After Midnight After midnight can be an Interesting time of...
- Down The Line Far in the distance you can see What you think...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Adam
After midnight can be an
Interesting time of day to be
Hearing sounds and smelling smells
Thinking thoughts that ring some bells
But all you can think about is sleep
And time seems to slow after midnight
You're not sure whether it is real or fake
But then the light comes and you awake