Alex Charming Poems
- Nothing Is Ever Wrong It's funny that you lie to me It's ...
- In Your Arms The place I want to be is in your arms ...
- It's Okay With Me It's okay, I'm just fine No need to change...
- Nothing Will Ever Change Sometimes you have to escape with ...
- Wake Up And Relise That I Am S...
- What Ever Happened... What’s it like to not be suicidal? ...
- Reality. If I were to die right now I bet the wouldn’t ...
Sometimes I want to shoot the world. Others I want to cry. Most times I want to scream and yell. Very few, I want to die.
I am Alex, a 17 year old who spends way too much time on the internet and very little on her studies. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Charming
Nothing Is Ever Wrong
It's funny that you lie to me
It's funny that you want to change who I will be
It's funny that I go along with it
Even though it makes me feel like shit
It's funny how you're perfect
and how I thought you were worth it
It's funny how you said that I am suicidal
But look at you, you're no idol
It's funny how its always your way
It's funny that I never get a say
And its really funny that I called you friend
But where were you at the end?