Alex Jhon Poems
- Memory Rain I am searching for you, underneath the roots of...
- Gluttony Clown Devoured by the sense of gold, The clown ...
- Zombie Knight Listen to the sound of the whispering bones! ...
- Midnight Hat Then she was gone from the world, yield to ...
- A Failed Seppuku At 13: 07 My breath froze and melted, In ...
- My Mother's Eyes I am obligated I am my mother's child. She...
- Innocentia ~under The Sun~ Her hair, striving the southern ...
Alex Jhon was born in Jakarta, August 26,1982. He is the first son of two brothers. Since childhood until adulthood, he has been living, studying and working in Jakarta, from East and moving on until now to the west side of the city.
Currently he is taking his Master degree in Applied Linguistic.
Since 2003, he has been independently published and sold his books which were ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Jhon
I am searching for you,
underneath the roots of spiked.
I called upon you,
within the mist of sorrow.
I waved my hands for you
so you could shed the light.
"No, no, I don't need you…
I just want you to listen for a while…"
There's this song I made for you,
this is an awful song,
this is not a song—this is my pride
which I swallowed for your star.
"I do, I do, I need you here
I lied, I lied, I need you most"
The mask I wear is nothing but safe
and for you to consider me none,
I am fine to be… as long you ...