Alex P.. Poems
- Encounter Of Eyes You watch an old man, bent Grey face, ...
- Hell Earth is burning Still keeps on turning Sky is ...
- Forgotten People forget how to love Children forget how to ...
- Out Of Sight It moves slowly Leaves me lonely The ...
- If He Returned To Earth when He closed His eyes sun did ...
Well. Maybe it's interesting to mention that English is not my mother tongue.
I adore language in any form - 'foreign' languages, literature, poetry, the power of words, rhetoric and so on - both writing ('using') and reading ('consuming') it.
And I often think about things. Maybe I think too much.
I hope there are not too many mistakes in the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex P..
Encounter Of Eyes
You watch an old man, bent
Grey face, white hair
A black look from dead eyes
- Life gets into them
How dare you see to these eyes? !
‘cause the eyes are a soul’s doors.
You see the fire in these eyes,
You’ve kindled it
Memories racing through your mind:
The smell of fuel,
A sleeping woman,
Children’s cries, you.
You see blazing flames,
You’re outside, watching
Silence recovering the area.
No more cries, instead
Ashes, a heap of ruins,
A lonely man, unspeakably sad.
It was his family. ...