Alex Richardson Poems
- Stars Amongst The Gloom Just another boy who hates ...
- Us Hail to all you friends of beauty! Seekers of truth and ...
- Lessons From Mice And Flies Even flies were snickering last ...
- Desperate Parting Pot-Shot Wis... Here we all are then For ...
- Sadness Is A Perpetual Motion ... Sadness is a perpetual ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Richardson
Desperate Parting Pot-Shot Wisdom
Here we all are then
For hugs, and goodbyes
For farewells, so longs, cheerios,
And reciprocal replies
As their sadly retreating backs are caught in a final, fading moonbeam
The pain of leaving hits me – smack – and in my head I scream
I wanna shout and say “Wait! ”
Do you know that things are not as they seem?
Do you know that life is just a dream?
Do you know that happiness is in little things?
And do you know why the caged bird sings?
Do you know that money is the means, not the end?
Do you know when to step back and just, transcend? ...