Alex Rorek Poems
- The Color Of Depression Depression is Dark Blue, This color...
- I Am Not I am not, A tool of the human amusement. I am not, ...
- Two Roses A guy had two roses. One real One plastic he ...
- Her I met her ...she was nice I talked with her ...it was ...
- All Alone I wish I wasn't so...so...sad. I cry myself to ...
- Loneliness & Love People talk about love all the time. And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Rorek
The Color Of Depression
Depression is Dark Blue,
This color is not new.
Its been around since the first death,
and to the man's last breath.
A man that smears his fears,
in a few mintues he will be drunk from beer.
It feels like damp mornings,
where she didn't wake up from the weed cravings
her life being like declined by cut heartstrings.
His peers keep on calling him a queer,
They said it was a joke but he wasn't joking around when he was blue by the head and ears.
Too fat they called him,
Crap flew out his mouth which made him slim...Too Slim.
He was good at everything,...