Alex Rozoff Poems
- The Fruit Of Impatient Labor an apple is picked,
- Love To Destroy Fire burns everything to ash,
- Late Night Wandering It's late and I am away from my bed, ...
- Hopeless Thoughts I lay awake waiting for a call, To hear ...
- The Fault Of Gaining Praise Beauty is in the eye of the ...
- Love Your Purpose I do not desire to work all day, Though I...
I really dont consider myself a poet or anything just thought it would be nice to put my poetry on here. I am currently at the age of 17 (in 2006) and I really don't have any interest except for philosophy and hiking. Yeah I really dont have much to say about myself because I am too busy observing the world around me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Rozoff
The Fault Of Gaining Praise
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
And most of us will disagree with said beholder
Yet we find our looks so important to us
We spend so much time to look the way we look
If hair grow we must cut it
If we get blemishes we must cover them up
And we try to hide our age with make up and hair treatments
We do these things thinking people will like us
That popularity is the most important thing in life
Because only through popularity will your spirit rest in peace
And why should one strive to be cool or popular
When we know these things are all subjective