Alexander Fernandez Poems
- Being 8 Is Really Great Being 8 is really great. Perhaps I ...
- The Loss Of My Mother To Jean from Julian Not only a woman...
- For My Grandchildren - And Oth... Do not take anything for ...
- I Am Not A Poet I am not a poet, and I know it.
- My Childhood If I could take my childhood by the hand And ...
- What Fun To Be Young When I was quite young I thought that...
- I Have Lost Your Name! He waits for no man does Father ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander Fernandez
Being 8 Is Really Great
Being 8 is really great.
Perhaps I can stay up late?
Will all my presents come in a crate?
And can the postman get through the gate?
Hope everyone remembers the date.
Lots of birthday cake please on my plate,
I don't think that I will put on weight.
Going off with a pop I would hate!
I will enjoy, at any rate
My Birthday - its great to be 8.