Alexander Fernandez Poems
- The Loss Of My Mother To Jean from Julian Not only a woman...
- For My Grandchildren - And Oth... Do not take anything for ...
- Being 8 Is Really Great Being 8 is really great. Perhaps I ...
- I Am Not A Poet I am not a poet, and I know it.
- My Childhood If I could take my childhood by the hand And ...
- What Fun To Be Young When I was quite young I thought that...
- I Have Lost Your Name! He waits for no man does Father ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander Fernandez
The Loss Of My Mother
To Jean from Julian
Not only a woman of beauty, loved and loving, but a spirit of immeasurable depth
A mother to me
My ground and measure
Now time is stopped and the air fogged
And I a son, your family and friends, stand motionless
Glow on the dawn horizon
The night has past
With the rising day’s sun
New hope new start
Save you by my side
No matter the hour
You made it bright
The star in my sky
You remain alight
And centre of my sense
Always in thought
My soul your new ...