Alexander McNeill Poems
- Loves Greatest Teasure Were Einstein, and Newton with ...
- He Gives His Beloved Sleep Behold the beauty of the setting ...
- Land Of My Father. Land of my Father, of trouble, and green, ...
- Restoration 89% of men incarcerated in the US have never ...
- A Pair Of Shoe's I got a pair of shoe's to fit you, though ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander McNeill
Loves Greatest Teasure
Were Einstein, and Newton with equations at hand,
freeze the fabric of time at my command,
and sieze in one instant the moment of time,
where the sun would stand still and shadows decline.
that instant is now and so the moment endures,
raptured by beauty, and grace that allures,
the light of your counternance, bewitched by your smile,
captivates my heart with innocent beguile.
nothing compares no powder or paint,
nor costly jewels to ease my restraint,
pales into insignificance, no reason or rhyme,
to envisage the radiance of beauty ...