Alexandra Lee Poems
- The Gift The distressed beast walks, Stumbling over and ...
- Star Wars A black man powdered white Black men dressed in ...
- Glimlags As Wide As A Rainbow Rarely you see them as happy, ...
- Remembering Every Guinea, Reme...
- All Due To A Dog The dunes travel far There are miles to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexandra Lee
The distressed beast walks,
Stumbling over and rising again,
Twisting her centre cautiously,
Giving her signs with a kick.
Arguing mind with body
She cries out for support,
Reaching for the farmer
Praying for the finish.
As tired as a coal miner
Through the winter months.
Her womb squeezing with pressure
As a minute seems like forever.
While the youth's protection breaks free
The life tries to also;
The carrier fights her opposite brain,
And pushes with all her power and might.
The baby beast is being born
Into the world ...