Alexandra Reiss Poems
- Dark And Rainy Day It was a dark and rainy day. It matched ...
- Dying On Bathroom Floor laying on the floor in the ...
- Failed Attempt tangled bodies on the floor holding each ...
- My Love Her scent overwhelms me as I lay beneath her Her ...
- Nothing Left Throbbing pain Feels like pounding against my ...
I write when I'm upset, which is less and less lately. I am in an amazing relationship but you won't find many poems about that on here, no I like to keep it dark and twisted when possible. Hope you enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexandra Reiss
Dark And Rainy Day
It was a dark and rainy day.
It matched my mood perfectly.
I went to stand out in the cold windy air,
So at least then I would feel more than just the pain inside me.
The rain whipped cold and fierce droplets against my face.
It was wonderful.