alexandre arnau Poems
- Red i like red it dances for me
- Un Becoming (The Sum Of My Par... oftentimes i find my ...
- 2nd Trimester soaked in her hormonal rage acid mouth and ...
- Four Haiku On Zatoichi (For Sh...
- Eternal Fix (A Vampire Story) in the dull dusk of winter i...
- Hagakure (Samurai's End) and now as i ready myself to face ...
- Father's Day Poem (For Luis Ra...
Video code provided by Music Video Codes more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alexandre arnau
down my fingers
i can see them
across the patterns
she makes them
with the singing
dances with her
like the rain
on my window
so much red
my whole ...