Alexia Allen Poems
- Escaping Death you died in my bed and now i cant sleep i ...
- The Face Of Death All my life death has followed Giving me ...
- ** Love Is A Game ** love is a game love is a game guys ...
- Shorty my name is shorty i am only 3 my father hurts and ...
- Lies lies that made me happy lies that made me blue you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexia Allen
you died in my bed and now i cant sleep
i feel your arms holding me tight
but i know your not there
i cry myself to sleep and dream that i lost you
i wake to find my dream is true
i toss and turn trying to sleep
but the devil is choking me
death is calling my name
i know it
but i love you so much i want to see you again
so tonight i overdose my pills
i awake only to find myslef alive and well
i thought death would come for me
but i was wrong
death said since he couldnt have me
he took someone eles
and now i cant find our son.....