Alexia Benavides Poems
- Christmas Christmas day, I must say, Is very jolly! ...
- I Don'T Understand I don't understand, Why you broke, Her...
- Do You Think I Care? Do you think I care, About you, ...
- Does It Hurt? Does it hurt, When your heart, Gives out, ...
- Hiding Behind Bars She hides her pain, Behind her face, ...
I was born in North Dakota 12 1/2 years ago.
I moved to Missouri, then Texas.
Then here in Ohio. I have to tell you my poetry is alot of, well more like my feelings turned into words about somebody else. Or just things that com eto mind. Comment/Rate my poems and the favor is the same back.
-Lexii♥ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexia Benavides
I must say,
Is very jolly!
Everyone standing under the holly.
What a fright,
To the the tired,
A very great deal! !