Alexia Paul Poems
- Pestering Past As the years flew by, My: Dad asked me to ...
- Hero Worship Batman, Spiderman, Superman? ? ? ...
- A Charm To Find The Elysian Fi... Elysium Elysium’s ...
- Chapter 1: Lessons Learnt I learnt a lesson Lessons that I ...
- Blanket Of Love Tied together on a single cord The rhythm of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexia Paul
As the years flew by,
Dad asked me to be strong
Mom asked me to be soft
Siblings asked me to be responsible
Friends asked me to be tough
Relatives asked me to be a helping hand
After committing myself to them,
I sat down and counted my rewards
The gifts and blessings came in scores
Yet when those memories unfolded they
Screamed at my face about how I forgot my dreams, tasks, the goals in life
Here I moan,
For if I had another life I would have waited for a new day