ali salehi Poems
- Umbrella I hear the sound of rain drops, on roof, on ...
- Conjunction I waited for you a long time and many ...
- Leopard One day I'll compose such a spring of your eyes on ...
- Eyes It is a sky that angles live there although it's rainy...
- Miracle I have not performed a miracle. No, I have not step ...
- Suicide On shining sharp hook, no fish bait is tempting, ...
- Ice You were invited to paradise but you didn't go and ...
I'm Ali Salehi Born in Iran,31 may 1975. Unfortunately, I'm chemical engineer but truly, I think I am a poet away poetry. Now a days, I write for my wife; my best friend; Mahnaz and for my newborn honey; Nika. I try to be a poem, not poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ali salehi
I hear the sound of rain drops,
Is it rainy outside?
I'm standing near closed window,
wavering to open it.
I'm afraid of sadness
which will come in.
I open it fearfully.
The sun shines and
There aren't any shadows.
Isn't it rainy inside?
Am I so far away from you?
Which window is closed?
Which windows should be opened?
Where are you?
Where aren't you?
Be my umbrella please!