Alia Ford Poems
- Bigbigthe Loss Of Lovebigbig without your family life would ...
- Bigbigalonebigbig you left without a word this house is so ...
- Bigbigjust Finebigbig WHY ARE GUYS SO CRUEL THEY DONT CARE ...
- Bigbigeternal Heartachebigbig When the tear drops from my ...
- Bigbigsince I Was A Little Gir... since i was a little ...
- Bigbiginvisiblebigbig sometimes i feel invisible like i'm ...
- Bigbigalone Iibigbig i'm still alone In the strangest ...
I HAD A ROUGH CHILDHOOD ALTHOUGH NOT TO ROUGH. I DONT WANT TO GET TO PERSONAL BUT I WAS IN FOSTER CARE OF SINCE THE AGE OF 6 GOT ADOPTED AT 14. I AM 17 AND A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL PROBABLY THE FIRST TO GRADUATE OUT OF ALL OF MY SIBLINGS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW TO RELEASE MY PAIN IS THROUGH THE WORKS OF MY PEN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Bigbigthe Loss Of Lovebigbig
without your family life would be cold
without your family the tears will flow
the more you think the more you know
how you need your family
in order to grow
but what seems to me
what seems to be
my family is the cause of
all my misery
i take it all in
but let none out
the world is so cold so so cold
yes i try i try so hard
but the more i try the more i cry
because i can never reach your
level for me
it's just to much to much to handle
but without my family
i would be cold
so i have to deal
with the one i own