Alison Drew Poems
- Moon Shimmering Waves Silky waves ripple in the ...
- When Fi Went To The Moon When Fi looked up to the sky one ...
- Christmas Time At Work 'Humph' said the boss, for the ...
- The Tale Of Two Bats Two bats went out to play one ...
- To Hear A Blackbird Sing To hear a blackbird sing is such a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alison Drew
Moon Shimmering Waves
Silky waves ripple in the light
shining through dark waves in the night
angel wings dance in this silvery illusion
transfixed around a watery fusion
Mermaids play and sing with glee
rising forth from the shimmering sea
the peace and tranquility couldn't come sooner
than to see the reflection and shine of our lunar
Silently bat wings flutter and dance
as the moon in her glory is making her stance
the lap of the ocean gives a calming embrace
enjoying the water sea spray on your face
The moonlight reflection on water so calm
inviting you in to ...