Amanda Grimes Poems
- Loss Unattainable perfection Highlighted flaws projected ...
- Boy Love I love u it kills me to trust you must you tear ...
- Carry My Heart let the dove fly forever in peace never does...
- War lingering emotions victorious when battles are ...
- To Be Young youth bestows a gift of errors when in the ...
- Love as love is elusive it is contained bound to me by those...
- Secrets the greatest secret is the one unspoken doors left ...
I am currently a progressing poet in my second year of college trying to stay devoted to one of the many passions I developed as a child, writing. My dream job we be to write screenplays and become a successful playwright and poet. I hope you read and enjoy my poems. The opinions of others means a lot to me and helps me improve my work please so don't hesitate to comment and tell me what you ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Highlighted flaws projected through a reflection
Glanced at through lowered eyes made heavy
With unanswered cries
Pleading for attention
Emotions seep through thin skin
Tightening the jaw making visible the tension
Which has taken residence within her
A body that betrayed her
Found in him
With their greeting
She loss the labels pure and innocent
Bestowing on him a gift she had yet to understand
In his wake she felt tainted used and self-hatred
Painfully aware of the absence of ...