amanda mangano Poems
- Cutting I sliced and diced for so many years I thought i ...
- You Lied.... You lied once but i took you back Our love grew...
- I Cherish You! With the look of a smile and a beat of your ...
- Love Is.... Love is knowing his pain Love is not playing any...
- Soul Mate When we met we were just friends But feelings ...
- Long Lost Dad DAD, is a word i have never been able to ...
- My Annoying Uncle He has been at my house for around 2 ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about amanda mangano
I sliced and diced for so many years
I thought i could cut away my fears
I would cut just to see the blood drain
Back in those days i think i had no brian
I found the love i needed
And all it took was a little bleeding
Until a man came into my life
He showed me what it felt like to be loved right
I cant make my pain just disappear
And i now know i'll always have hopes and fears
The best way to deal with my pain inside
Is to let it out on its bumpy ride
Eventually it will go away
Thanks to this guy i'll make it through another day!