amanda mangano Poems
- Long Lost Dad DAD, is a word i have never been able to ...
- I Cherish You! With the look of a smile and a beat of your ...
- You Lied.... You lied once but i took you back Our love grew...
- Love Is.... Love is knowing his pain Love is not playing any...
- Soul Mate When we met we were just friends But feelings ...
- My Annoying Uncle He has been at my house for around 2 ...
- 9 Months Later 9 months later im still in love we'll be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about amanda mangano
I Cherish You!
With the look of a smile and a beat of your heart
I cherish you nothin will tear us apart
With a laugh or a giggle and your cute little sniffles
I cherish you even when your nose wiggles
With the look in your eye and the way that you sigh
I cherish you i would never lie
With the kiss of your lips and soft gental touch
I cherish you, you should know that your loved
With everyday that pass and we grow more in love
I cherish you im so glad god sent you from above
With your arms wrapped around me and the smile on your face
I chersih you not even words can explain!