Amanda Parmentier Poems
- Broken so how is it that you have the right to judge me. ...
- When A Boy Makes A Girl Jealou... a boy liked a girl and wanted...
- Pheonix a life full of meaning love and ...
- New Start secluded from all surroundings.. a single ...
- Life Goes On as we grow up we realize and learn that even ...
- You'Ll Never Know your eyes are as blue as the ocean and ...
- She Is The Forgotten not enough never enough. not for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Parmentier
so how is it that you have the right to judge me.
cause i am so confused.
you used me. let me down.
yet you sit there telling me what i should and shouldn't do.
how i'm lettin ghim use me.
how i have no self respect.
like i don't think it every day.
when i look at myself,
do you think i don't see my pathetic self?
the me that i wish i could be is far fom here..
and because of this one person
i'm loosing everyone and everything..
laying here. bleeding. scarred.
do you not see that i was already broken?