Amanda Upton Poems
- Different? Try One In A Millio... They laugh they tease, We ...
- A True Friend Through all the days and all the nights, ...
- I Love You As i walked into your life and hopefully your ...
- The Silent One She walks, she falls and gets up once ...
- In My Heart I wrote your name in the sky, But the wind blew...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Upton
Different? Try One In A Million
They laugh they tease,
We laugh they leave,
They judge us on our looks,
They stop and stare, They
say were different but we
the only thing thats different
is they think there all
that, And what they do is right.
And its all one big fight..
I'd rather be worng then right
and if you stand with me by my side
we can stand with all our might and
show them whos really right
im okay with being different because
all that means is that were one
shinning star out of a million.