amar qamar Poems
- Self Harm It calls me closer, its calls me near 'Just once ...
- Storm At Sea CRASHING waves... SMASHING seas... Bringing ...
- Nightmare Darkness surrounds me, completely shrouded, ...
- To The Stars Humanity spread across the expanse of ...
- The Struggle Why did I get in the damn boat? Now I'm in the...
- Worklife Day after day same monotonous routines Work and ...
- Immortal I'm writing this, so I'm not forgotten Actions and ...
I have experienced and seen many things in my short life, and put them to paper in the form of poetry, to inspire people and to provoke thought.. Read, learn, and enjoy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It calls me closer, its calls me near
'Just once and it'll be over'
Death whispers in my ear
Irresistible is its sweet entice
Staring down, which one to slice,
I observe my previous tries
My unseen hurt and earlier cries
No peace in my mind, no peace in my head
The quiet intelligent me, long since fled
Anger and rage consumes me
My minds demons bursting to be free
The walls of my cage finally cave
'Just be still, just be brave'
I slash down with an improvised knife
'Forget this world, forget my life'
Blood oozes and drips down the drain