Amber Jones Poems
- Love Kills Slowly Your past memories are to burn Sick and ...
- In My Corner we all have our moments where we shut ourselves...
- Gentle Waves Relax, feel the gentle waves as they greet the...
- The Psycho Path I find myself confused a jumbled mass of ...
- She Is, He Is She is a skyscraper in a bustling city And as ...
- Black Eyes </>Black eyes Dirty lies Taunting ...
- Prophecy Nothing is what it appears Dreams are pure Don't...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love Kills Slowly
Your past memories are to burn
Sick and hollow, your life does turn
Bestow upon those demon pun
Something regretfully not so fun
One by one you stitch up gauze
To fix the chaos from their flaws
Alone without will and bound by chains
You show no mercy, despite their pains
Possessing power does not come cheap
Charge those who are now much too weak
Now, your master's plans are going swell
But, keep in mind, ours are as well
Your guardian's influence is in the way
Now there's only one being left to pay