Amber Toohey Poems
- Saturn, With A Waning Moon Black majik filaments, sticky ...
- Rorschach You do not know, nor love the chalky crevices and...
- 3: 28 Full moon moan escapes; darkness
- Coiled In the twilight of a sibilant heart spinning ...
- New Moon I am far too rooted in this world, concerned with ...
- Invocation Sibilant words dropp like coals from plaint ...
- Surreal Wide ache, awakened Stormgreen glass and smooth ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amber Toohey
Saturn, With A Waning Moon
Black majik filaments,
sticky with entropy
tie me down, like four-point restraints;
I am a husk in syndication,
reruns of dyspeptic cannibalism
and soullessly cultivated afternoons.
A cock crows abruptly, the vessel
freeing my moon,
stars gathered in my hand to be thrown
at a basalt sky -
and the sun bursts into atomic candy;
I am ardency incarnate,
the cheshire cat with a thousand truncated canaries.