Amber Young Poems
- I Love You, But Hate You..... I Hate the way you say Hello, ...
- I Love You As the day goes by, I think of You. Not a moment ...
- Life Life is special. Life is long. Life is short.
- Last Goodbye Forever and Always So you Always said To know ...
- Love Is What I Am In........
I was born on Aug.17 at Boaz, AL. I am in highschool for the time being, and i plan to be a doctor. I grew up without a dad, so i haven't had that part of my life. Most of my life is secret, so I plan to only say the basics. I have brown hair, and blue eyes.5'7 is how tall i am, and I am also a tomboy. Thats about it. If I think of more I will add it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amber Young
I Love You, But Hate You.....
I Hate the way you say Hello,
I Hate the way you say Goodbye.
I Hate it when you laugh at me,
Or is that just my Mind playing tricks on me.
Everytime i see you laugh,
A Smile comes to my Face.
But Everytime i see you cry,
A simple Tear rolls down my Cheek.
I Hate it when you leave me in the middle of Life,
Alone and Scared.
In the End,
I know that,
I Love You.