Ambika Kaushik Poems
- I'm A Spy My eyes are sunking dark Hopeless! !for even a ...
- Corruption Corruption without interruption is going on and ...
- We Are Too Good.. Everyone in the world has its own mystery...
- My Open Eyed Dreams I'm just about to fall Suddenly I ...
- Smile If anyone loves to sneak you and you don't like that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Ambika Kaushik
My Open Eyed Dreams
I'm just about to fall
Suddenly I noticed a ball
which was about to knock my head
Thank God! ! I was behind the net
What happens to me I don't know
I come back to the world only by a blow
Life is tangled round my head
as it seems to me I don't know where's that world
where I go in my day dreams
Sometime's I fall, sometime's I jump
All these day dreams give a pump
a pump to my life
when they become alive..
One couldn't believe
but mostly it happens
Even I don't know how and why
but yes it happens...