Amelie Tait Poems
- It's Dark In Here Close your eyes And breathe Your mind so ...
- Heavy I'm standing here Breathe me in Feel my warmth Touch...
- Defender I'm tame Soft. Supple. Tender Protect me You are ...
- Exposed I'm angry. I'm fighting My soul naked and bare So ...
- I Slipped I ROAR No MORE Uncontrollable explosion Raw, ...
- Enough I'm over it F*ck off Let me be
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amelie Tait
It's Dark In Here
Close your eyes
Your mind so full of thoughts
Let them leave
Sink into the emptiness
Feel motionless. Feel cold.
Evenoped in darkness.
Let it fill your soul.
Is this what you want?