Amias Davies Poems
- Fear The fear to lose control of your life, The fear to be ...
- Alone All in one box filled with locks, Trapped, nowhere to...
- Life A life that was taken, In the house it was forsaken, ...
- War The world is cursed, Everyone wishes for the worst, ...
- Peace A goal with no finish, The word starts to diminish, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amias Davies
The world is cursed,
Everyone wishes for the worst,
For war we have a thirst,
And we can’t wait to burst,
Everyone wishing that they’re first,
It’s as if the world will never be nursed,
And this isn’t rehearsed,
It just immersed,
One word and we’re all dispersed,
It should be reversed,
The reasons are all submersed,
It’s like we’re all coerced,
And they say they’re versed.
One action leads to another,
One death leads the brother,
And all puppets by the cry of the mother,
Those shouts make us smother,
Which leads us ...