Amin Ilelah Poems
- My Nigeria Nigeria is my father my mother its child
- Adieu Our Beloved Umar Is death! the final black clapper of ...
- If... If by inspiration Ishould let to feel The agony of ...
- Woman Woman contend and sustain, That power you obtain. In...
- Believe As a child I was Unable to believe in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amin Ilelah
Woman contend and sustain,
That power you obtain.
In every sad eyes with tears,
For child suffering she fears.
Woman in anguish you bear,
But exhiliration to the dear.
Little soul born alive,
For our better life you strive.
Woman you educate humanity,
But man's a single entity.
Try always to be literate,
To us knowledge you saturate.
Woman in our society you suffered,
Notwithstanding the aid you offered.
Respect, adoration, accolade or shame?
Mesmerise, succumb and subdue the same.
I can't explain how I feel for them,
My thoughts ...