Amy Van Dyk
Amy Van Dyk Poems
- Got Lost I remember lights bursting, flashing Such ...
- Grow Up Put whole self in, shook about Never was there any ...
- All Are One It began as just a point of light The depth of ...
- Blame This thing has taken away your life Taken away your ...
- Sweet Addiction My mind's eye is blinded By what I have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amy Van Dyk
I remember lights bursting, flashing
Such disconnected thoughts
What had we done?
Our own souls ran away from us
I don't remember anything else
It was the day I lost myself