AnaKay Rhoden Poems
- Yearn Jesus, you are everything that your name depicts and ...
- Broken And Contrite Lack of hope, desperation causes defeat,...
- Why Don'T You Love Me? I hate that I’m in love with you My ...
- Soul Fools Confused Life in turmoil Does only what ...
- You Since the day I met you Every time I see you Whenever ...
- You'Re Always Here (My Song) My heart and soul cries out to ...
- Overcomer You struck me yet again and I assure you it will ...
The details of her story though interesting is irrelevant in comparison to the passion she has for the language of poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Jesus, you are everything that your name depicts
and so much more
There are not enough words to express my love for
the one whom I truly adore
The sense of awe overtakes me
at the mention of your name
You, Jesus are feared, revered
and everyday the same
Everyday never changing, but I am never bored
in the newness of you
New dew each morning, new sunlight kisses my face
I just love you know who
New trials I must say,
but we face them together
I am unafraid
as I undergo bad weather
I happen to know you as God
Lord of all, my ...