Anamika Jayakumar Poems
- The Evil Twin A face past the veil Yet I see the freaky ...
- Choices And Chaos Like a flash of light, Runs out an ...
- Friends Forever! Somewhere in the ride we met Just a ...
- An Ode To A year ago, Unknown you were, Stranger among an...
- Stranger Among The Crowd A familiar face among the flock Was...
- Rememberance Trickles over my feet, looked down, Those were...
- Woe In The Night In the terrifying darkness Came out the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anamika Jayakumar
Woe In The Night
In the terrifying darkness
Came out the crescent.
Twinkles over dark sky,
Reminded the day's mess.
Dews over the tender leaves
Trickled as if someone's tears.
While flowed with the breeze,
Whine of the wilted flowers.
Fragrance in the air
Couldn't relieve the pain
Silence of the wind
Tried to fill the gash in vain.
Struggles of a weary day,
Laments over the loss,
Waves of wrath and fear,
Overshadowed the mind.
Amidst the agony,
Unrest and anguish
Instead of haunting nightmares
We hope for sweet dreams.