anamika sharma Poems
- 'We' we met, we fought, we looked and we sought, i always...
- When We Are We Whenever you are not around When I m not ...
- A Conglomerate Of Thoughts long i stood on a lonely ...
- A Solitary Cry With all the people around, there is a ...
- 'Hug' While I am happy, and of course when I am sad, ...
- Friends they laugh at you make fun of your mistakes but ...
- Just Like That i want to laugh out loud i want to cry heart ...
The poet is an ordinary girl willing to learn about life, express it with the help of poems. she is still learning to write good, as she thinks that she is not good when it comes to writing poems. somewhere in between recently she went under depresssion but never stopped writing poems infact her depression encouraged her to write poems and writing poems eventually helped come out of depression ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anamika sharma
we met, we fought,
we looked and we sought,
i always felt you to be one,
and else i need none,
but with the time flow,
it lost it's glow,
i became aware of it,
friendship here may misfit,
but i took you as my bestfriend,
i literally meant it to be till end,
things around us changed,
and we started behaving strange,
this is not what we were,
i could lose you, now i fear,
but i don't want to lose you,
and without a much ado,
i know, i made it come to a hault,
and yes i accept, this was my fault.