Anand Shankar Poems
- Nights Without The One Who Mad...
- A Prayer To Death O Lord of Death Please embrace my ...
- Strangers On the lonely streets we find them Strangers, as ...
- The Mendicant There he is so tenuous so thin Hairs all ...
- When I Don'T Like You There are times, that I don't like ...
- Tears Two drops of tears rolled down my cheek It was raining...
- The Wanderer Amidst all those rovers Wandered a cloud, so ...
Currently, a student of computer science at BITS-Pilani, India. The field of computer science and Indian history fascinate me. I also like to debate over social and ethical issues.I am a vocalist in my college's music club. I like to play games and do a bit of sketching.
I like writing.This is a series of poems I have written and I would be gratified to read your feedbacks about the same.
Regards more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anand Shankar
Nights Without The One Who Made My Nights
I hold the glass high
Full of pain and gloom
Of losing my love
I make a toast with sigh
With smoke rings in the dark room
In the name of my love
With each sip, I cry
My heart yearning to doom
In the memories of my love
Now the moon has climbed up in sky
And the stars beginning to zoom
But I fill the glass again
In the name of my love.