Ananth Patri Poems
- Childhood The most enjoying period in one's life, Is the ...
- Oh! Its A Hot Summer Day Oh! its a hot summer day, When the...
- Journey In An Indian Train Journey in an Indian Train, At ...
- Men Of Honour A dream to follow For which we aspire We ...
- U And I When I open my eyes. I see u When I close my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ananth Patri
The most enjoying period in one's life,
Is the exciting childhood life.
There is so much time for play,
And also make things with clay.
We make many friends,
And chat away to no ends.
There is no need to worry,
Or to be in a hurry.
There are no tensions,
For we do'nt look for pensions.
Such a quiet, pleasant life,
Is the wonderful Childhood life.
There is no need to carry loads,
Or work day in and out laying roads.
But a much simpler job-Studying,
Which is the only short cut for prospering.
Oh! childhood, how I wish to get...