Ananya Guha Poems
- Refugees... They come with the spring They come with ...
- Goddess The goddess has left this wintry afternoon in the ...
- Blood Rains prattle unceasingly I speak, listen to sounds, ...
- Seasons Change... Seasons change outside thre is the ...
- Roof Tops Roof tops are mad rattling, whispering groaning. ...
- Must I Not Write? Marigolds in your hair must I not write?
- Reading Banalata Sen summer kisses brushed by the wind you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ananya Guha
They come with the spring
They come with summer
They come infested with flies and pock marks.
They are despised
Their baggage is children, women
The men have no place.
They want new territories.
They are culpable
They could be anything, anyone.
But most important of all
they are refugees, seekers of change
as the wind billows
and storm screams
They are whip lashed by wind
and bathed with waters, roaring
They are refugees.
Come me you let us go to relief camps
see their plight and write stories
media stories. Not ...