Andile Sidali Poems
- Lazy Dog Sporty is my dog through out the day he snores in...
- My Age Eish my age my age is my age they wanna know my born...
- Suicidal Kitchen I had a suicidal vision This is a suicidal ...
- Eternal Life I have a desire to live I have a desire to live...
- Lady Love The lady love The lady whom i love, Thus far i...
ANDILE SIDALI IS A YOUNG SENSATIONAL POET WHO HAPPENS TO BE BORN IN A DISADVANTAGED RECENTLY GLOBALY MAPED TOWNSHIP KNOWN AS MARIKANA AFTER A 34 DEATH OF MINE WORKERS THAT WERE GUNNED DOWN BY SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE. A HOME TO GIANT PLATINUM MINES. HE SHARES WITH US HIS POEMS DERIVED FROM THE EXPERIENCE OF HIS JOURNEY IN LIFE. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andile Sidali
Sporty is my dog
through out the day he snores in slumber
when other dogs go out hunt he pulls out a stunt
you could swear he ownes a watch he never misses lunch
he blaughs once or twice like he has been working all night
i removed the sign in my gate that says 'there is a dog in guard'
because neighbors know that it is a lie.
sporty is my dog and i love him, wherever i go he follows
he is too liberated don't try him, he once wrote me a letter
through the night that reads 'your fears are similar to mine'
now he owns a room, sporty is a serious guy he ...