Andrew Ahile Poems
- Today Is Yesterday Just like today, is yesterday. i still ...
- Not Me My head beats at this realization. i, a victim of ...
- Before We Drown Yes we all see But believe what we will, ...
- Michael Najime Ahile. again and again, my heart breaks. as ...
- The Different Man A man with a broken bottle in hand ...
- That We Know Not We know not, till we know that we know ...
- The Boy Who Would Never Shut H... So often the teacher ...
Ahile Andrew Kwaghdoo also 'Ahile Kashami Ahile' 3rd born of a family of four, is Tiv by tribe and Nigerian by blood.He was born in Ugbokolo, Benue state of Nigeria in the year 1987, He attended Benue State University Staff Primary school Makurdi, Proceeded to Mount Saint Gabriel's Secondary School Makurdi and there after obtained a bachelor of science degree at university of Agriculture Makurdi. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Ahile
Today Is Yesterday
Just like today, is yesterday.
i still see the sun as it walked away,
the wind still slaps my face,
promise still under rug.
yesterday is today. action stillborn,
just like the other day.
our heads are heavy, our tounges light,
just like yesterday,
i know exactly what he is going to say,
'tomorrow will come'.
true, to some for years and others for generations,
that wait for that tomorrow
that will never come.