Andrew Fincham Poems
- Alcohol I love the clink & the chink and the scent of the ...
- Afternoon When I think of all I've ever wanted to do It all ...
- Alphabet Angel, you’re Beautiful Careless and Delicate,
- Rainbow Bridge Today I flew above a rainbow.
- Chameleon (Only So Much You Ca...
- Before (In A Dream) In a dream I met you again And wished ...
- Chopin Echoes of the defter lute From far away Recall (As ...
I love the clink & the chink and the scent
of the stink of it on a girl’s breath
and the draw, the lure of the mixing a drink of it
bottles of thick creamy stout
sting of a tall German Krout bottle with a kick
hit with a stick
tart sharp as a knife or a
whore’s knicker kiss -
I love alcohol
the thirst of a long cool glass of it
short gaelic cough of a barman’s nip
a medicinal one, one for the road &
the favourite of all the hair of the dog
its a prairie fire its a blind doggies chance
its in over your head its over in a trance
its the smell of...