Andrew Lawton Poems
- Addicted One more shot till he hit the floor We told him to ...
- One You are I I was me We are one Free, Happy as could be
- Wanderin Circles The burning of flesh leaves a poor man ...
- A Vacant Home Lucifer galloped - from my soul to my ...
- A Fall Of An Uprising Let the apocalypse spring from my ...
- A Dream Seen He thought a thought that rattled his head 'The...
- Noise Yelling I hear across my room Lingers to tare a hole ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Lawton
One more shot till he hit the floor
We told him to stop
He needed no more!
Drugs, making him feel his best
He figured he had nothing left
He was going insane
Money, he is stressed.
Screams heard across the hall
'Let me be released'
With no replies.
He knew now, he was nothing at all.
He hit the deck.
Now nothing is left.