Andrew Pelletier Poems
- My Troubled Love There's this girl, whose in need We're good...
- Dear Creationist Dear Creationist How do you do? Let me ...
- The Meaning Of Life As a free thinker I possess an open ...
- Beautiful Girl Who's this girl I saw everyday? Her skin is ...
- A Dream Of Mine My heart jumps, when hearing her name The ...
- Blizzard With clouds and cold, heavy snow falls It adds up,...
- Youthful Beauty When we're close, and our eyes meet We both ...
My name is Andrew Mark Pelletier, but you can call me Andy if you wish. I'm a young and aspiring writer and poet, born and raised in The Ocean State. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Pelletier
My Troubled Love
There's this girl, whose in need
We're good friends, yes indeed
I always wonder, whats the matter?
It seem like her world will shatter
She goes weeks, without a word
Her troubled ways, have me concerned
Where is she? I have no clue
I know not of what to do
Despite her beauty, she's a mess
Her pain inside, you couldn't guess
There's hidden sorrow, behind that smile
Next time we talk, will be a while
I miss her, without a doubt
She seems trapped, can she get out?
I want to help her find a way
To not be troubled everyday
No matter ...